Narendra Modi As A Leader
Narendra Damodardas Modi is a well-known Indian politician. He is serving as the 14th and current Prime Minister of India since 2014. Narendra Damodardas Modi was the former Chief Minister of Gujarat. He became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for about 13 years from 2001 to 2014. Narendra Modi is a member of BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) and RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh). Narendra Modi is a leader who has a great idea, ability to mobilize people in the chase of the ideas, taking bold steps to achieve the goals. His honesty and passion for the same make him a great leader. The qualities that make Narendra Modi a great leader are as follows:- “Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.
- Narendra Modi respects the constitution and the people of India. All the actions of Narendra Modi are within the framework of the Indian constitution. He changed the direction of the budget when he found the sufferings of the farmers. He presented a budget to suit the development of farmers and farms to ensure the extensive growth of the farmers.“Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.
- As Prime Minister Narendra Modi is very hard working. He uses to work for 16 to 18 hours a day. He is very simple, humble and polite which make him different from others.“Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.
- Punctuality is a key quality of Narendra Modi that makes him best.
- Being a good communicator he really touches the hearts of the audience with his impressive speeches. The communication skills of Mr. Modi are very good not only with the people but also with his colleagues.“Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.
- Narendra Modi is a thorough administrator. He makes sure that implementation of an assignment and a scheme he takes is well completed. All the schemes like Swatch Bharat Abhiyan, PMJDY, Make in India etc. all are successful because of his thorough study of these schemes and execute well to implement them.“Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.
- Narendra Modi is an extremely good team builder. He has a very efficient team which makes sure that all the plans and schemes get implemented properly.
- Narendra Modi has plentifully made it clear by the actions of his plans to make his vision true. He has a great visionary.“Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.
- Narendra Modi has an open personal life and his honesty is unquestionable. Narendra Modi has maintained corruption-free government so far.
- Narendra Modi has very good mind power and self-confidence.
- He is interested in modern technologies with innovative ideas. Digital India campaign is one of the examples.“Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.
His ability to push his way against all the odds makes him a great leader. He is a proud personality. The whole world has bent down their head in front of Narendra Modi. He has gained the highest level of respect for our nation.“Narendra Modi as a Leader In India”.